Advance strategies for SEO
Advance and Effective Stratgies for SEO in 2020 The technology & world are changing on the regular basis as Google algorithm also does regularly i.e. 500 to 600 times every year. The techniques which could have won a couple of years before are not only obsolete now, but they may even hurt your website ranking. Let’s test your current web page ranking on search engine results; Free tool by SERPS.
Post; start working to improve ranking through some effective and advance SEO Techniques. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is one most effective and powerful marketing strategy in today’s world; because of 3,987,641,168 – Internet users in the world (Source – Internet Live Stats). If you are on First Page in the ranking you can reach out to the “N” number of an audience through this with a minimum investment. SEO industry if helping a lot of businesses in the last 2 decades, but it continues to get difficult & complicated. The three important & basic aspects of SEO to keep your web page ranking at the top are below mentioned-
• Content – Establish a competence, confidence & honesty
• Website – Make it in such a way that Google can easily find, crawl & understand your site
• BackLinking – BackLinking should be through positive & reputation websites.
For updates on Google guidelines; visit Webmaster Guidelines Here are effective SEO techniques in 2020-
1. Engage with the Audience – The engagement with the audience is very important as it helps to retain your audience on regular basis. You will totally agree with me on this; if you have business whether into B2B or B2C. To give more depth, let me take you through a term called “RankBrain”. So Google’s prime focus is to give the best results/ best UI to the person who is using Google search. “RankBrain” is an Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology that helps to improve the search results. For Example, you have searched for “Best place to visit in August” the Google will show links according to Ranked on the first page If you click on the 1st result; there will two chances that either you will find the result relevant for yourself or not. If yes, then it is ok. But if not, you will go and check other results. RankBrain will majorly follow two things –
• Time spend on the first result – if you are closing the tab as early as possible
• You stayed back for few minutes which means content is relevant for you And if RankBrain will found it happening frequently it will automatically degrade the 1st result and upgrade the other result. Suggestion to boost page rank-
• The content has to be in-depth – comprehensive and interactive
• Content has to be appealing & powerful words.
2. Re-write the Articles/ Post– Re-write the article/ post means to update your post that is already doing well on Google. Existing content already has an authority & an established relationship. You can find your best article by using, Google Search Console; under “Search Traffic” click on “Search Analytics”. On the page; check “Position” and select “Pages”. The Ranking between positions 11-30 on Google; these are the perfect articles for additional content that can increase the ranking.
3. Video SEO– Video SEO could be done through Youtube, Facebook or Instagram Video as well. Youtube is the second largest search engine in 2018 & it is a very good tool to increase traffic from SEO. According to Neil Patel, the companies who use videos had increased their revenue by 49% faster than those who didn’t. In fact, 69% of companies have increased their video-marketing budget. Youtube SEO will take your website onto the first page on Google and get traffic from Youtube as well. Ways to improve your Youtube SEO –
• The title has to be kept according to SEO; follow the same tactics in your video title as you would do in your blog posts.
• Video description has to be accurate with links for your further videos or products as you are using links in your blogs.
• Like a Blog post, the videos should be long enough to have the proper content and viewer will be ready to spend that much of time. In ideal situations; it should be around 5-7 minutes it may vary depending upon the kind of information you are giving.
• Video thumbnails – it is important to keep your video out of the crowd; it will help you to increase the clicks on the video and your Youtube Page
4. Voice Search– Google has already introduced his Voice Search facility and people are using it on regular basis. The Prediction was “By 2019, the voice recognition market will be a $601 million industry”, according to a report from Technavio via Skyword. And Voice search has already tabbed – “40% of adults now use voice search once per day” according to Location World
5. Relevant Backlink– SEO always goes for the quality work whether it is related to content or backlink. Initially, it was easy to manipulate the search algorithm by building more backlinks. But now search engines are intelligent enough to un understand whether the backlink is relevant or not. Hence, go with the relevant backlink. In fact, Google’s new algorithms are majorly focusing on two main factors i.e. Content & Link. Hence, the less number of quality BackLink is fine in respective of “n” number of backlink for the irrelevant website.